We want to keep our customers up to date on what version we’re working on and the status of our developments. We can’t provide full details of new features, nor can we disclose everything we’re working on.
(N: New feature/design; M: Modification; F: Fix/bugfix)
- M: Changed the image of email-preview to display the currently used invitation email.
- F: Fixed the placement of content on ‘My wishlist’ page.
- F: The ‘Idea Park’ is highlighted when the user reached the page via /idea-park (only worked on /activities).
- F: ‘Create event’ button animates on Idea Park as well.
- F: Corrected placement of popup of email-preview.
- F: The sub-elements of Profile menu option are not bold.
- F: Changed a logo that contained the old green (it appeared on Idea Park for not logged in users).
- F: Fix of linking Admin Functions in the menu.
- N: Redesigned menus.
- F: Fixed the size of award boxes.
- F: Fixed the placement of sites and groups on Create Event form.
- F: Close popup info card and expanded day on Calendar if users click away from them.
- F: Fix of repeated ‘My events’ lists in Calendar.
- F: Fix of displaying events after their close-time (due to previously set longer intendedStopTime).
- F: Slightly modified the length of ‘start’ and ‘continuous’ records in calendar to avoid outreach from calendar.
- F: Added empty states to today’s summary and to the lists of events.
- N: Event Calendar view
- M: Communication part of Main front page has been extended with News section.
- M: Features part of Main front page has been extended with Calendar section.
- M: Added the link of tournament landing page to tournament settings and the unpublished popup.
- F: Fixed the height and text-align of short description on tournament landing page.
- F: Fixed the position of restart activity button in admin box.
- M: Added the ability to unsubscribe from new-tournament emails.
- M: Modified the gamification logic to give fix amount of karma points (100) to participants of events.
- M: Created new karma_event type for attending an event.
- M: The landing page of Event will show only one achievable karma.
- B: Fix of not showing the participants on Standings page at Event activities.
- N: Easter Egg Hunt campaign
- M: The short description on event landing page is justified.
- M: Changed the two gifs in unpublished popup.
- N: ‘News’ feature.
- B: On the player’s page, the whole box of karma and leaderboard position is clickable, not only the labels.
- B: The ‘better than’ value on player’s Karma page handles those players who have the same position as the current player.
- N: Added phone number field for get-a-quote form. Replaced misleading labels and feedbacks on the form.
- N: Added company menu items from the footer to mobile left nav.
- M: Bablic-related template modifications: removed unnecessary <span> tags from <h1>.
- M: Added some functions to admin box when the tournament is in unpublished state to be more consistent with the published state.
- M: TournamentInfo box appears only at Versus, Race and Collectable tournaments.
- M: Rewrote some tooltips.
- M: Changed the old green colour variations to the new green colour.
- M: Added new pictures to easter egg/spring folder. Changed the actual pictures to the spring pictures.
- M: Changed the size of the indicator-collected on the Badges page.
- M: Hid upload cover image icon in top event box in sm view.
- M: Added minimum and maximum participants row to top event box. Changed the text of the feedback answers to lowercase in the top event box.
- M: Added the illustrations to front main page in xs view.
- M: The ‘challenge/challenges, tournament/tournaments, league (in some cases)’ words have been replaced with ‘activity/activities’.
- M: Changed the Battlejungle green to the new colour. Changed the red to the new colour.
- B: Fixed the colour of player levels to refer to the current player’s level.
- N: Tournament unpublished state
- N: New create custom event form
- N: Tournament images (cover images) can be uploaded on the tournament dashboard
- N: Added arrow to the generated tournament landing pages to help users notice the lower parts of the site
- M: Modified search input in the Idea park
- B: The long join-link in the organisation invitation email will not stretch out the template.
- N: New front pages.
- M: Slight modification in the templates of newPlayer email.
- M: Removed the option for creating a new organisation from the left side mobile menu.
- M: When a match should be closed automatically and a winner should be announced (match of single elimination), then the choice will be made by chance (really from now).
- B: The magic of gamification will not run when a match is closed without playing it.
- B: Modification to avoid day-jumping at posts.
- B: Slightly modified the wording of Hungarian unseenCommentsOnMatches templates.
- M: Added feedback-block to organisation dashboard.
- M: Push notifications:
- Initialising realtime_messaging in the layouts.
- Reenabled previously deactivated codes.
- Softer pre-check at asking for permission.
- Code clean-up.
- M: Mobile-friendly changes on the general tournament’s landing page.
- M: The new tournament created from TournamentPreset will receive the preset’s ‘description’ attribute as ‘short description’, and this will be sent in the ‘NewTournament’ email as well.
- B: Display the round-settings block in race/collectable tournaments as well.
- N: Tournament landing page feature.
- N: Image/video contest game format e-mail flow
- M: Make sure that inactive players do not receive modular emails.
- M: The style-rules of nav-logo has been modified in order no to stretch the image, but the svg is visible too.
- M: If a race-tournament is in its registration period, and it has a goal-deadline set, then at the ‘start’ process do not change it.
- M: At a race, if the year of the start/close time is not the current year, then it should be displayed.
- M: Bablic modification: modified truncate on race – set result page.
- M: Readded the create custom tournament link to the Idea Park.
- B: Fixed the position of edit and formatting buttons on rules and info page.
- M: Email wording modifications.
- M: Removed players are removed from teams as well.
- M: Bablic related layout fixes.
- M: Revised and simplified create new tournament and tournament settings pages.
- B: Fixed the issue of closing a race stage if there is no participants in the tournament.
- B: Attempt to fix IE bug, when the JS doesn’t start to allow pointer events after the organisation dashboard interactive tutorial.
- M: Apply ‘lowercase’ class in like-controlbar in order to make it more friendlier after the Bablic has modified it.
- M: Modified value-handling of different IntendedRoundLength fields.
- M: Added “Not set” value for the selector of intendedRoundLength.
- M: Recommended values for points for Win/Draw/Lose changed from 3-1-0 to 4-2-1.
- M: Changed the title of matches and awards pages.
- M: Changed the admin headline in end stage box.
- M: Added layout fixes because of Bablic.
- N: Easter egg: additional random pictures to users’ pictures.
- M: The karmabar shows always the first 3 rewards during the tournament, even if there are less participants in the tournament.
- M: E-mails made more Outlook friendly.
- M: Image Video Contest: The Admirable Admin is given to an organiser only once even if he/she uploaded more than 1 picture.
- M: The ’roundDeadline’ module refers to the whole tournament if there is only one round in the tournament.
- N: Organisation dashboard interactive tutorial
- N: Image/video contest game format
- B: Attempt to generate IE-friendly images from BJ-admin.
- M: Modified PDF-export for leaderboards in order to handle the periodic leaderboards as well.
- M: PDF- and Excel-exports for periodic leaderboards are linkable.
- N: Periodic leaderboard
- N: Added article section to the front page
- N: Multilingual e-mails.
- N: Added ability to block particular IP-addresses.
- N: Register and get a quote forms are now protected with reCAPTCHA v2.
- N: User first use tour V2.
- N: Player priority for customizing the idea park.
- M: If a free user sends out the amount of allowed organisation-invitations, then the field is switched to a message, and the user cannot send another invitation for the next 24 hours.
- M: Fixed the size of email header without image in outlook. Added organisation name to email header.
- M: Created custom invalid email domain checker in the UserService, which are used for user registrations.
- B: Fixed the issue of not handling the site-invitation correctly in case of joining to a team in an invitational team tournament.
- N: Added e-mail checker to prevent spam registrations.
- M: Modified TournamentStatus handling in the cases of Events.
- M: Modified to rendering of single posts to avoid code repetition.
- B: Fixed bugs related to not having the necessary variables for the cover templates when a single post was being rendered.
- B: Fixed status related bugs on the event tournament cover sections.
- B: Arrows are working on the organisation dashboard in Internet Explorer.
- M: Added logic to set translated subjects for emails in a somehow organised method.
- M: Added small layout fixes on match index page because of Bablic.
- M: Changed the height of the button in the email templates.
- M: Enhanced register page.
- M: A few static dates modified to dynamic.
- M: Changed family and given name order for the Hungarian e-mails to be more consistent with the rest of the system.
- M: A default language value is set on the registration page if the organisation has a language set.
- N: Added ability for multilingual emails.
- N: Hungarian organisation-invitation can be sent. (Temporary solution is used for setting the subject.)
- N: The organisations can have language preference.
- M: On ‘join-team’ page, the registration form offers the organisation’s preferred language as default.
- M: Removed the Wishlist part from the user first use tour.
- M: Added small layout fixes because of Bablic.
- M: Altered hour and minute format on the cover sections on the tournament dashboards.
- M: Altered CTA on the organisation dashboard for tournaments with “registration” status.
- N: Excel/CSV files containing e-mail addresses for invitation can be uploaded on the members page.
- M: The inviteToOtherPlayers e-mail template now uses the organisation’s name instead of Battlejungle.
- M: The join-team page now redirects to the main page, if the user is logged in.
- N: The not accepted invitations’ targets receive reminder-emails a few times.
- N: The base e-mail template attempts to substitute the default Battlejungle logo with the organisation’s logo if it has one uploaded
- N: Added ‘Recommended activities’ block to the modular emails.
- M: Highly enhanced ‘calendar’ game-types.
- M: Modified unsubscribe link so the email’s target can remove his/her invitation even if he/she does not have a Battlejungle account.
- M: Modified invitation email templates.
- B: Fixed idea park link on the front page mobile view
- B: Fixed the sizing of tournament preset photos in mobile view.
- N: Added OneTrust script to handle cookie consent.
- M: The “get a quote” section from the front page is moved to a separate page.
- M: Removed unused scripts from the base layouts.
- M: The new dashboard is accessible through the main organisation route
- N: New organisation dashboard.
- N: TournamentPreset recommendations based on player activity.
- M: Reorganized directory structure for Top and Side components of the tournament dashboard.
- B: Fixed of not creating new tournament-status immediately after starting a race tournament.
- M: The TournamentStatus records are adjusted when the tournament has been reset.
- M: Added a button to pending invitation box on tournament/participants page.
- B: Fix the issue of not handling properly the documentService during printing actions.
- B: Fix of giving back the feedback when someone gives up a match.
- B: Fixed the issue of not closing tournaments with fixed number of rounds.
- B: Fixed the txt-version of template of tournamentStageNotClosable.
- M: Highly reoptimised and enhanced the running process for the cron of sending emails about unseen notifications of recently received comments on matches.
- M: The cron of SendCommentOnMatchEmails has been speeded up (~3x).
- M: Extended question-bank of feedbacks.
- M: Modified the template of displaying the possible answers of a feedback-question.
- M: Modified image handling for ‘like’, ‘memory’, ‘front-background’ and ‘share(OG)’ images.
- B: Fixed the issue of not starting versus tournaments automatically if the isPreregistrationNeeded is not true.
- M: Modified some feedback questions to make them scientifically more approvable.
- M: The function of ‘resending tournament invitation emails’ received a confirmation modal where the organiser can see the playerlist containing those who will receive emails.
- This function has been added to team sports as well (it appears on the ‘Teams’ page).
- B: Only active organisations should be handled in the process of creating and sending modular emails.
- B: Location field is also visible in the form of creating new tournament (not from preset).
- B: In the email related to new tournament, the button’s link contains the automatic joining function only if it is not a team sport.
- B: Fix height added to the navigation logo (IE bug).
- B: Hybrid tournament:
- The numbers of played/won/draw/lost matches and the pointsFor/pointsAgainst values of point table handle the matches from only the Group stage, not from the Play-off stage as well.
- The result of a match from Play-off cannot be set until the Group-stage is officially closed.
- N: Wishlist page
- M: If a tournament has prepared subresult packages, then after the Start, they will be connected to the stage.
- B: If an Event is invite-only then only those who have the permission can join it.
- N: Similar activities V2. Based on cosine similarity using the modified tournament preset ratings.
- M: Modified tournament preset ratings to help to profile.
- M: Added flashbox on the calendar set result page when the player is an organiser, pre-registration is needed, and the player did not register in time.
- B: Fix the cron of closing rounds automatically (time-based).
- B: The setFileFromUrl method in Document.php now accepts data wrapper image objects as well (fix for storing the generated team avatars).
- B: Fixed logical and date format related errors on the Event create challenge pages.
- B: Fixed tournament cancelling bug caused by previously recorded tournament KPI records.
- N: Tournament KPI
- M: Added translation to the mobile button container on the tournament preset page.
- M: We won’t bother anyone with modular emails on the weekend.
- M: The task of ‘All results are set’ does not appear in cases that related to tournaments with ‘Race’ gameMainType.
- B: Fix of checking the badge of ‘Well-prepared’.
- M: Removed first use tour completion from the relevant user activities.
- M: Added new arrows to idea park and case studies sections on front main page.
- M: Changed some html elements because of Bablic.
- B: Modified condition to handle non-existing key in the process of calculating the standing.
- M: ‘Resending invitation emails’ feature is only visible during the registration period.
- N: ‘Resend tournament-invitation emails’ feature added to Tournament/Participants page.
- B: Automatically generated first use tour profile images are stored again.
- M: TournamentTranslation replaced and renamed. EntityFormatter can handle the User.
- M: Modular email:
- The module of RoundDeadline is extended with a new case.
- Separated module for buttons related to collectable/race tournaments.
- Small modification in the module of eventChanged.
- Modified the module of positionChange to handle tied positions.
- M: Front page:
- Added the link of registration selector to try it free button.
- Added a picture in mobile view. Added hover to highlighted words.
- Added the link of idea park in mobile view.
- Fixed the height of idea park section on front main page in different mobile views and in md view.
- B: Fix of displaying every language versions of a preset’s names in activity log.
- B: Fix of ‘stucked’ participant profiles when someone deletes the user-profile.
- B: Fix of ‘stucked’ participant profiles when someone kicks out a player from the organisation.
- B: Fixed activity recording for the calendar collectables
- B: Modification on PDF-creating class to handle a problem related to incorrect image-formats.
- M: Activate modular emails for every player.
- M: Removed crons, templates and codes of depreciated and deactivated emails (weekly digest, unseen notifications, before round end, new versus/race round).
- M: Removed other depreciated and deactivated files and scripts.
- M: Email module of ‘decreasing performance in versus tournament’ has a link to a support article.
- B: Fix: on the Edit-user page only the active playerprofiles’ site/group setting block will be visible.
- B: Fix in a gamification process where the current gorilla is examined.
- B: Fix of resulting error at translating if there is no default ‘en’ language option in the text.
- B: Fix of setting siteGroup is the main site is not set for the player.
- N: Registration type selector page.
- M: Search for company feature checks e-mail domains.
- M: The button of Health Month email refers to yesterday’s set-result page instead of today’s.
- M: Added inactivity factor to the process of sending modular emails to players and organisers.
- M: Text and image changes on the register and login pages.
- B: Fixed translation rendering bug on the front page.
- N: Organisation KPI v2.
- N: Organisations can be set as active or inactive.
- M: The process of setting the subdomain checks whether the chosen subdomain is black-listed or reserved.
- M: Modified HTML to help Bablic translation.
- M: Upgrade to outdated e-mails.
- M: Entirely removed email-tracker.
- N: Added the ability to join instantly to a tournament from new-tournament email.
- B: Attempt to fix Bablic’s language change to default
- M: Logos with capital letters replaced with small-letter logos.
- M: Health Month emails refer to yesterday’s performance instead of the overall progress.
- M: Added module of ‘Changed Event’ to the modular emails.
- M: General code clean-up.
- N: Modified text on register and login pages.
- N: Customized meta tags for white label organisations on their register and login pages.
- N: White label organisation can upload a custom Open Graph image for their register page at Branding.
- B: Attempt to fix Bablic issues on pages using a subdomain.
- B: Removed the sub-process of changing an organisation to premium if it joins the slack with Battlejungle.
- N: Translation feature
- Tournament preset details can be recorded in more than one language
- The user can set their prefered language during registration or edit later in their profile
- Synchronizing between Bablic and Battlejungle’s own translations
- B: Fix of creating a tournament not from a preset.
- B: After an Event has finished, the notification talks about the participation, not about the rank.
- N: Added theme for the emails of Health Challenge campaign.
- N: Feedback can be given from Event’s Follow-up emails.
- B: Code clean-up for the process of sending beforeTournamentStart emails.
- B: Code clean-up and fixes for the process of sending emails about unseen comments given to player’s match.
- N: Organisation settings branding page
- N: Mobile app push notifications send the appropriate URLs for deep linking on iOS devices
- M: Expanded the number of health tips for the e-mails related to the Health Challenge
- B: Fix of positionChanged module.
- B: Added exception handling to settings pages.
- M: Added ability to get the standing in a tournament of a participant at the given exact time.
- N: Added Bablic code to base layouts
- M: The calendar tournament participant progress calculating is moved to separate functions
- B: Front-end fixes on the calendar tournament dashboard and set result pages
- B: The new tournament e-mails no longer always display the default tournament image
- B: Modified logic for sending modular emails.
- B: Modified link of tournament-images in modular emails.
- B: Replaced a twig function to correctly detect the necessary module directory.
- B: Added ‘resetting to default’ function to modularEmail sending process.
- N: Modular emails
- M: Made some modifications related to the calendar type challenges.
- B: Added exception-handling to the side leaderboard.
- N: Calendar Multiple Collectable feature
- N: Added sitemap
- M: Readded participation-selector to collectable tournament’s Results page.
- B: Fixed karma event for first profile picture uploads.
- B: Attempt to fix the subresult package similar image path bug
- B: Fixed the game format type category inheritance from presets to tournaments
- B: Normal members can create tournaments as well when it is allowed for everyone in the organisation.
- B: Fix of misplaced gameFormatTypeCategory setting at creating new tournament.
- B: Fixed the size of the tournament image in the tournament invite email.
- B: Image link in text form is removed from invitation tournament.
- B: Modified links of tournament invitation email.
- B: Temporarily the call of infiniteScroll on Similar Activities is disabled.
- B: The ‘Competition Type’ label is not displayed on ‘Create an activity’ page if the boxes of competition type selection are hidden.
- N: Test version of the Calendar Multiple Collectable
- B: Disabled unwanted caching for the organisation statistics page
- B: Fix of a typo in template’s name of collectable tournaments.
- M: Modified content and mobile view of front main page.
- M: The announce field of race tournaments replaced from popup window to separated page.
- M: Modified form-checking process of creating Event tournaments.
- B: Fix of creating a tournament with a new sport.
- B: Fix the issue of handling site/siteGroup without players but playing as a participant (e.g. removing the player)
- B: Fixed the height of competition type boxes in xs, sm and md views.
- B: Fix of using out-dated function in Statistics page.
- B: Fixed some routes of images of special occasion events.
- B: Added exception-handling when the organisation cannot be recognisable during creating the initial siteGroups.
- B: Fix of displaying the activity-log of wishlisting an Activity.
- M: Available challenge cards now display the game format name instead of the game main type name.
- B: Added exception-handlings related to the case when the current user is not logged in.
- B: Added missing use statement in order to avoid error messages during wishlisting.
- B: Fixed the position of pending invitations on members page.
- M: Added sign in link to case study pages
- M: Removed myfontastic.com CSS from the login layout
- B: ImageLoader is no longer called when it is not needed
- N: Free organisation member invitation restriction
- M: Public case study pages and case study PDF downloading
- M: E-mail sending when hybrid tournament stage cannot be closed
- B: Added exception-handling to playerprofileservice
- B: Fixed the route of some favicons
- B: Modified template of challengeProgressbar to be consistent with the competitions between groups or sites
- M: Modified case study page.
- B: Fix of running infinite-scroll on non-activities sites.
- B: Added exception handling to TeamController and to the process of resulting null of filtering tournament presets.
- N: Deep linking.
- M: Layout modifications on the front main page.
- M: Prevent query accumulation when pressing the arrows at first-use-tour.
- B: Fix of calculating the start-stats when there is no round.
- M: Front page improvements and fixes
- Alt tags added to images
- Bugfix on idea park page changing
- Smooth scroll for on page anchors
- Added fixed height for idea park and case study section in mobile view
- M: Idea park improvements
- Sorting by popularity in the organisation disabled when the user is not logged in
- Wishlist button is no longer displayed on mobile view when the user is not logged in
- B: Feedback bugfixes
- Fixed NULL participant bug for feedback ratings
- Front-end fixes for event feedback ratings
- B: Fixed the login link in the quote section of front main page.
- B: Fixed the issue of not changing the pages at the wishlist-selector of user’s reg-flow.
- N: Event tournaments are available
- N: Image loading for idea park
- M: New front page
- M: Top 10 tournament presets are displayed
- M: Uploaded JPG and PNG documents are compressed
- B: Another attempt to fix the missing ‘priority’ attribute at filtering tournament-presets. The sorting field can be visible for anonymous users as well.
- B: Attempt to avoid the fails at using the Idea park. (Workaround.)
- M: At activity pages on the descriptions markdown styles are applied
- M: Email reactivated for race tournament when it starts.
- F: New authorisation levels:
- Tournament Organiser: a ~ can create tournaments and can manage the tournaments created by himself/herself
- Main Organiser: a ~ can create tournament and can manage all of the tournaments
- F: Yammer integration
- Yammer-app token and group-id are needed from the company’s admin.
- The user can filter which types of messages should be sent via Yammer and/or Slack.
- BJ-Admins can send Slack/Yammer messages (message, link, image [Yammer only]) to the selected company’s page.
- Support article about the required steps of successful integration is linked to the Settings page.
- M: Enhanced mobile view of shared post page.
- B: IE-related modifications.
- F: Excel-export of leaderboard.
- B: Fixed the layout of shared award page.
- B: Fixed the layout of shared post page.
- B: Fixed the generator of printable standings.
- F: The registration can be restricted to the given email-domains.
- F: Possibility to launch new round when the goals/deadlines are reached but the organiser would like to extend the tournament.
- B: Fixed the layout of pending members request box in mobile view. Added karma and trophy icons.
- B: Attempt to fix the og-image of award fb-share.
- Fixed the issue of not loading the notifications.
- Mobile view improvements at progress box of challenge and at tournament result page.
- Members page is searchable and filterable.
- Face-lifted Team page.
- The teams receive automatically generated images if they did not uploaded one.
- Added js-help to support the ‘Set result’ popup window’s input focus in case of very long units.
- All of the stats on Create-an-activity page is visible and responsive again.
- IE-related CSS modifications at FUT.
- Awards can be shared via LinkedIn as posts.
- Bug and typo fixes.
- Push notifications are enabled to mobile app users.
- Race tournaments between Sites and SiteGroups are available (individual and team as well).
- The inviting person’s name refers to his/her player-profile page.
- The join-link is copied without extra spaces.
- Attempt to deactivate completely the registration process.
- Old ‘Create new challenge’ buttons refer to the Idea Park.
- Idea park can be reached through /activities and /idea-park as well.
- Added ‘Challenges’ button to the navigation panel of Tournament-pages.
- Fixed the issue of setting goal-deadline to a newly created tournament even if ‘Without deadline’ has been chosen.
- Fixed the issue of removing site- and siteGroup-specific invitations when saving the general form on Tournament’s Settings page.
- Fix of resetting a tournament.
- Slight performance and stability improvements in connection with the notification-system.
- Updated mobile view of ‘Create an activity’ pages.
- Icon-set saved to Battlejungle server instead of using as an external resource.
- Updated filtering in Idea Park when the ‘Individual’ option is checked.
- Fix of checking the number of started tournaments for ‘Free’ users.
- CSS improvements at header navigation panels and ‘Create an activity’ pages.
- Mobile app enhancements.
- Updated Formatter classes.
- Attempt to fix the issue of missing android-chrome icons.
- The posts on Tournament’s page can be shared on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Tooltips with details added to the icons of awards and badges.
- Fix of displaying the URL on posters in case of subdomains.
- Fixes at intended round length, multiple player-profiles, setting goal and goal-deadlines.
- Attempt to fix the issue of missing android-chrome icons.
- Added ‘Restart challenge’ function to the Settings page of tournaments (available after the tournament has started or finished).
- Invite new participant box is hidden on the tournament’s dashboard.
- Enhancement for handling Google Analytics events.
- Problem handling when a user has more than one player-profile for one organisation.
- Fixed typo at Tournament-preset page.
- Trackable activities to tournament-presets.
- CSS fixes on Idea park.
- A new option at the process of creating new tournament: is measurable by phone.
- IE-compatibility enhancements.
- CSS fixes at Event game types.
- Similar activities can be connected to activities.
- CSS fixes on FUT.
- Karma events are no longer displayed on dashboard.
- Finished challenges are hidden on Challenges page.
- Clicking on the invitation token on Members page will result a feedback text instead of a flash message.
- Fixed url on printable posters.
- Pending email invitations are not displayed on Participants page.
- Additional Google Analytics events.
- Attempts to avoid “0” round lengths.
- Removed ‘New Participant’ posts when a user joins the company.
- If social media sharing is not enabled in the organisation, the Facebook sharing task doesn’t appear on the organisation dashboard.
- Activities page front-end fixes (recommended activities)
- Activities page mobile view fixes
- Bug fixes
- New API endpoints for push notifications
- UX fixes
- API no longer accepts 0 value subresults
- Admins can forbid users to share achievements
- Faster animation and more flexible first use tour
- Better wishlist page at first use tour for users
- Organisations can accept specific domain email addresses
- Popularity sorting on activities page
- Changed labels on register page
- Users can delete their account now
- PlayerProfiles of deleted users are can be still visited
- The “create your own tournament” link at the idea park is no longer accessible for players who are not organisers
- Enhanced wishlist counter
- Slight front-end fixes at set-result box
- Fixed a bug related to the invitation email
- Increased Internet Explorer and Edge compatibility
- Fixed a bug related to active memory images
- Temporarily removed confirmation email
- Fixes on tournament settings pages
- Added priority options for tournament presets and it can be specified for organisations too
- Added counter for tournament preset cards
- Similar activities disabled on tournament preset pages
- Fixed jQuery form submit on user first use tour
- Fixed mobile app navigation bug
- Fix of using the stats at creating and at starting a tournament
- Further front end fixes on tournament settings page
- Added more skip possibility to User FUT
- Edge browser compatible image uploading at User FUT
- Fix of displaying the Activities’ sport icon
- Search for company function
- Front end fixes on company specific register page
- Front end fixes on tournament settings page
- Front end fixes in leaderboard and member pages
- Added skipping option for user first use tour
- Fixed infinite scroll animation bug on idea park
- Fixed organisation image upload
- Fixed some search bugs in idea park
- Fixed images in wishlist view
- Front-end fixes on activities and activity pages
- Added isFeatured attribute to TournamentPreset
- Only active tournament presets are displayed in user first use tour
- Only active tournament presets can be filtered now
- User can’t make a tournament between sites and groups if there isn’t more than one of them
- “Phone trackable” filter checkbox bug fixed
- Wrong icon image path bug fixed on tournament preset pages
- ‘Your tasks’ on organisation dashboard get hidden if there are no tasks
- Idea park idea released
- Company groups and sites
- User registration funnel with questions (first use tour)
- Wishlists added to players
- New index page and front pages
- New navigations, unified for front and main pages
- Activities and activity pages
- New tournament create flow
- New custom tournaments
- Mobile API changes
- New login and registration views
- vs Groups and vs Sites challenges
- Tournament invitation flow changed
- Cleaned up a lot of code (mainly from special occasions)
- Mobile UX facelift and mobile version for apps
- Measurement API endpoint can be used now to a certain organisation
- Added new API endpoint for retrieving organisation and tournament names by posting measurement name
- Added new API endpoint for retrieving user data
- Tournament pages show when they are synchronised with the mobile application
- Mobile app detection on client and server side
- Memories are shown on tournament pages
- Added cron command for removing inactive memories
- Memories for mobile app
- Fixed crash on /login API endpoint
- /login endpoint now returns additional data about the user
- /notifications endpoint returns notifications image URLs too
- Added new API endpoint for retrieving user id
- Session lifetime changed to 1 year
- First version of the API released for mobile app testing
- Mobile views created and fixed for mobile app
- Bug fixes (problems with subdomains and tournament stage endings)
- Redirection bug fixed while using company domains
- Caching disabled on front pages
- New premium function: company domains.
- Tournament-organiser can add players manually during the registration period.
- Reviewed Google Analytics Events
- Modified the interval of notification-requests.
- Speed increase with caching.
- Comprehensive code clean-up.
- Changed the default point-system at Round Robin stages (win-draw-lost: 3-1-0 -> 4-2-1)
- Prevent unnecessary load of Tidio-chat.
- Fix of the given amount of karma after closing the tournament for participants with same ranks.
- Added a note to estimated rewards.
- Attempt to fix the anomaly of the karma-event given at player’s login.
- Added karma-recalculation to a few processes.
- Fix of modifying result as an organiser after the match is closed.
- Fix of setting result as an organiser in a one-result-per-round race tournament.
- My running team challenges are displayed in the ‘My challenges’ box as well.
- Fix of avoiding the 1-day-1-feedback rule.
- Tournaments were made more flexible.
- New collectable icons added
- Organisers can change the result of any match from now on
- Fixed small image issue in collectable popup
- Removed emojis from all the invitation emails
- The announce box of Collectable tournaments has been slightly redesigned.
- Modified process of displaying feedback questions.
- The cards of race tournaments on Challenges page do not contain the profile-pictures of participants.
- New game type: Collectable (Race).
- Extended Statistics page with Feedback section.
- Store every login.
- Reorganised Challenges page.
- Fix of setting the checkbox of ‘Receive emails when a new round starts’ at ‘Email notifications’ page.
- Fix of displaying user-images.
- Fix of calculating karma per participant at very small organisations.
- Added printable list of matches and brackets for all types of versus challenges.
- Added printable posters for newly created challenges.
- Added printable certificates of awards.
- Added highlighting help to feedback-question’s box.
- Setting the rounds’ intended stop time is modified to be more user and organiser friendly.
- Fix of showing the overall karma result at race challenges.
- The participants of a match can suggest a place and time to play it.
- Extended feedback rating possibilities with several questions.
- Added printable leaderboard.
- Added printable statistics.
- Fix of js-function resulting ‘undefined’ error-logs.
- Fixed front page mobile layout
- Fixed magnific popup bug
- Changes on the front page
- Fixed match deadline indication in a case
- Added a playable and explorable demo
- fixed comment on match email subject
- fixed some activity-related bugs
- how it works description added
- lots of other bugfixes
- Mobile view optimizations
- Changed current user display style in lists and tables
- Statistics improvements
- Design changes on match index page
- Improved Slack integration
- Admin page fixes
- Comment editing
- Player profile page changes
- Tournament page set result box and admin box design and functionality improvements
- Added leaderboard position change indicators
- More recent activities get displayed on organisation dashboard
- Member invite email preview
- Earn more karma by logging in daily, setting your photo and playing every week
- Post and comment ages now update automatically without a page reload
- Made tournament progress even more flexible
- Added new badges, implemented previously unimplemented ones
- Added a page for events that generate karma, and a karma box to the top navigation bar
- New challenge start popup
- Fixed Grand Gorilla level handling
- Equal ranks are now on the better side (1,2,2,4,5,5,7,7,7), instead of the worse (1,3,3,4,6,6,9,9,9).
- Karma distribution rate changed so that worse players get a bit more karma than before
- Added a ‘Contact Us’ page
- Added a Notification indicator to favicon and page title
- Added the option to disable weekly digest emails organisation-wide
- Several other bugfixes and usability improvements
- The challenge progress box at race tournaments only visible if there is at least one sub-result.
- Contact us page added to Front
- In the activities when a match is automatically closed the match is a link
- On all popups works the closing x button
- Removed code for development purposes
- Allowing team members to add team members when the tournament is running
- Fixed an error where one could not delete a tournament if there were team join requests to teams in that tournament
- Statistics were reopened for company administrators
- Front-end fixes on the dashboard
- You can disable the round and tournament automatics (when disabled)
- Fixed an issue where the draw was disabled and somebody was randomly selected to win at the end of the round
- Save button added to round deadline settings
- We show the active page on the single elimination page
- Ambassador badge added
- Fixed an error in first use tour extension that prevented sending various emails
- Round deadline time saving changed from onchange ajax to a button click
- Fixed an error where not completed matches were calculated as wins on the standing page
- Fix of Garfield badge
2.1.13 / HOTFIX
- Show unsupported browser message to user agents containing ‘.NET CLR’
2.1.11 / HOTFIX
- Fixed award image in notifications (causing 404 errors)
- Fixed a lot of front-end issues with mobile views
- Added player level dots to player level views
- Help text and helpers added to places where we think users will need them
- You have to save the round deadline change with clicking on a button (to avoid misunderstandings)
- Unofficial results are shown correctly in single elimination
- Enabled joining to team from team page
- Singup period is shown in team tournaments too
- New special task added: upload a profile picture
- The results of inactive rounds could be set (again)
- Flash message for about to be closed matches
- Fixed the challenges site to show all the challenges
- Temporarily removed facebook pixel to let bigger organisations join (where facebook is banned)
- Fixed shiv5shiv.js link to let players join from <IE9 browsers
- Enabled monolog to get email notifications about Symfony errors
- Added a task for everybody with which they can earn + 50 karma with a Facebook share. (for one Player profile)
- Fixed and changed some notifications and activities
- Fixed an issue with sharing awards
- Turned off the invitations after changing the settings of a challenge
- From now on you cannot set the result of an **inactive** match
- Redesigned the first step of challenge creation
2.1.7 / HOTFIX
- Fixed a small JS bug with notifications
- Challenges page redesigned to show your challenges and what’s available for you
- Organisation dashboard tasks mobile views fixed
- Number formatting added to several places at races
- Made it possible to log in to other teams after opening a team join link
- Hide ‘somebody wants to join your team’ box after the request was accepted
- Added the ability for organisers to remove teams
- Fixed some issues with HTML Chrome notifications
- Post can be removed immediately after creating it
- Added formatting help to custom tournaments
- Fixed standing mobile views
- Fixed a bug with single elimination tournaments
- Added TBD instead of N / A at single elimination tournaments
- Changed a few emails from disabled to enabled
- Fixed issue with members page
- Fixed a bug when admins couldn’t delete players from companies
- Fixed a bug for race tournaments
- Fixed a bug when players cannot join team challenges
- Fixed bugs with mobile views
- Views are set to be able to work with the mobile app views
- Enabled and fixed commenting on mobile views
- Battlejungle is completely mobile and tablet friendly now
- All known bottlenecks were optimized to let anybody have a company with thousands of users
- Awards pages and company leaderboards were completely redesigned
- Added several new game icons (chess, video games, etc.)
- Fixed a lot of issues with invitations and departments and positions.
- From now on, it’s possible to invite people to sites. (for white label organisations)
- Changed the first use tour to a new one
- Every popup was rebuilt to let anybody use Battlejungle from any device
- Automatic rounds and stages in challenges
- Completely modified match result page
- Added sites, departments and positions
- White label
- Teams and new Race format integration
- Removed player bubble for better performance
- Invitation token for URL invitations
- Fixed an issue with single elimination tournament types where players were added to the grid in wrong positions
- Added several emails which notify the players about the upcoming matches and rounds
- Removed races temporarily from custom tournament creation
- Changed the end of the tournament view to a shiny new one
- Added view counts to profiles
- Completely redesigned navigation and notifications
- Some references added to support articles
- Added tasks to the dashboard
- Challenge timeline added to versus challenges
- Sport, Departments and positions changed to more intelligent selects
- Sport icons changed to colourful ones
- Race v2.0 added (10 forms of races)
- Renamed the term ‘Team’ in Battlejungle to ‘Company’ in order to avoid misunderstandings with teams in challenges
- Lots of new post types added to challenge dashboards (with funny emojis 😜 )
- Remember me bug fixed
- Added empty states to a lot of places
- From now on Battlejungle supports Teams